Mode Mech

Hey friends,
My name is Aakash Ahlawat and I am a mechanical engineer. I will write my blogs on mechanical engineering subjects. If you want to clear your concept in mechanical subjects than stay connected to me. I will upload one blog weekly on different topics. All my audiences are requested to follow lectures according to serial number so that you have a better understanding. Hope you guys will enjoy this.
Subscribe for new updates and Follow me
on twitter - aakashahlawat7
On Google Plus - aakashahlawat797@gmail.com
On linkedin - Aakash Ahlawat
On Pinterest - aakashahlawat797
On Instagram - aakash_ahlawat02
On Facebook - Mechanical education hub 
On youtube - Mechanical education hub 


From Screwing to Manufacturing… We do it all..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lecture - 11 (Transmission angle in four bar mechanism)

Lecture - 8 ( problems on degrees of freedom)

Lecture - 15 (Mechanical advantage, mechanism efficiency, toggle mechanism)